1. Prepares Consolidated internal & external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
2. Checking and inputting payment data and compiling daily transaction journals related to expense reports, advance & petty cash journals.
3. Perform bank data reconciliation to ensure accuracy of bank data.
4. Check and journal cash reports.
1. Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting
2. Minimum 1 years experience as Accounting / Treasury Staff
3. Experience with accounting software
4. Attention to detail and accuracy
5. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org