- Planning, implementation, and supervision in performing government relations functions with government agencies, ministries and regulators, institutions and other stakeholders.
- Formulate and make policies or SOPs related to government relations functions.
- Prepare and ensure the readiness of BOD materials related to the government relations function.
- Carry out and ensure the implementation of effective and quality protocol functions.
- Creating a positive narrative of the partnership between Unifam and Government Agencies in Unifam's media and communication channels.
- Conduct program cooperation to support government institutions
- Design CSR programs within the pillars of Health, Education, Wellbeing and Empowerment.
- Execute CSR activation/event
- Create periodic reports and documentation of CSR programs
- Creating positive narratives of CSR programs in Unifam's media and communication channels
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of Social and Political Sciences/Communication/Public Relations or related field
- At least 3 years or more experience as Government Relation Specialist and CSR Officer
- Strong BPOM contacts and relation
- Strong government contacts at local, state, and federal levels
- Strong community and NGO contacts at local, state, and federal levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Subject: Name_Government Relations