1. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or relevant field
2. A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
3. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
4. Develop and monitor campaign budgets
5. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
6. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
7. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
8. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.