- To manage daily operation in finance, accounting, and tax department
- Analyze and reconcile all balance sheet accounts related to inventory and standard cost accounting; provide reporting on a monthly basis within published timelines.
- Prepare actual versus budget reconciliation on all standard costs.
- Work closely with the other department managers to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the company.
- Reconcile month end raw, work in progress and finished goods perpetual inventory to book values.
- Use continuous improvement techniques to increase efficiency, decrease non-value added activities, and use empirical methods to decide what matters rather than uncritically accepting pre-existing ideas.
- To review monthly and annual tax report
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting or related filed
- Having experiences as Accounting Manager (FMCG)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Self-starter who takes initiative in project and task oriented assignments
- Strong communication, organizational and task management skills
- Orientation to detail and results driven
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org